Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Will To Win

The hours tick away...
Day turns to night
and night to day...

Burning in my soul
There is a goal...
inching towards it
one day i'll make it.

At sea, I feel...
So Lost sometimes...
But I have faith
I can brave
The gravest Tempest

I close my eyes
a sweet unrest
Inside,still resides...

The treks,
The averted shipwrecks
are glorious than the Zenith Climbed
Or the Shore arrived...

Drawing strength from every hurdle
Overcoming , overpowering
Limitations without and within
I march ahead
To claim my Win.

© Manashi Pathak

3 comments:

RaWMaN said...

Motivating! is good that you jotted down your thoughts, such thoughts lack persistence in my grey area..a link to this blog would suffice when i need a jolt :)

ZmuthJazz said...

i too suffer from the "Ghajini Syndrome".. so i prefer writing things out and put up in display right in front o my eyes!!! :)

RaWMaN said...

maybe i should consider this as well..i do suffer from short term memory loss, but am against beating up unknown people like mr ghajini killer! :)