Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Seek

I seek the sun

When its still dark

I seek the answers

To questions I didn’t ask

I seek the rain

When it’s scorching hot

I seek the sunshine

When clouds and storms are tied in a knot

I seek solitude

When I am surrounded

I seek company

When I feel grounded

I seek the leisure

When I need to be on toes

I seek faith’s treasure

When I sense my foes

I seek engagement

When boredom gets to me

I seek a gasp of breath

When hectic monotony overpowers me

I seek love when I feel alone

I seek a bosom to cry

When life pelts me with stone

I seek for perfection

Though it’s still unknown

Contentment is not part of my verve

But never do I ask more than what I deserve

My search will go on

It’s on a journey of its own

Reaching a destination and setting off again

Is nothing but an addiction to which I am so prone!

No comments: